Do they have no eyes to see, no ears to hear? Their gaze is always inward and their hearts are cold as stone in the dead of winter. “The Truth has become the lie”. Wrong has become right in their eyes. Evil has replaced Good and the whirlwind of chaos is upon them as in ignorance they question….. WHY THEY now REAP what THEY have SOWN ! ! !
WHICH CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?
(1) Ephesus (Revelation 2:1-7) – the church that had forsaken its first love (2:4).
(2) Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11) – the church that would suffer persecution (2:10).
(3) Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17) – the church that needed to repent (2:16).
(4) Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29) – the church that had a false prophetess (2:20).
(5) Sardis (Revelation 3:1-6) – the church that had fallen asleep (3:2).
(6) Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7-13) – the church that had endured patiently (3:10).
(7) Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22) – the church with the lukewarm faith (3:16).
EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS ! ! !